Along Comes Frazier

We weren't looking for another cat. We were at the Theoretically Ideal Cat Number: three. And then, as it's happened so many times before, serendipity blew through and introduced a little gentleman who needed a home -- our home.

So, friends, we present Frazier. He's a noble successor to Willie, Sarah, Bill, and Muko. And a fine housemate for Smoky, Jimmy, and Lily. He's whispering about the adventure that's taking him from Rescue Kid to Prince of Relaxation. (I'm listening and transcribing.)

Hope you enjoy...


Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Nickname Gang

It has come to my attention that all cat-folk in this household have nicknames.

Smoky is a stern guy, and the oldest, so he's "Chief." Jimmy purrs at the drop of hat -- he's "Happy." Lily? She talks to herself. And she has been christened "Mumbles."

I, Frazier, have perfected the art of snoozing in comfort. I really know how to make the most of my space, too. So, friends, I'm official: they call me "Stretch."

I hope Mom doesn't think she's gonna put little personalized T-shirts on all of us. Ain't happenin'.

2 comments:

  1. Stretch! I am really enjoying getting to know you more and more. I am glad you're getting to snooze in so much comfort these days, and I bet stretching into your comfort zone feels. so. good. Stretch on, little buddy, stretch on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretch you are such a handsome guy and you look so cuddly. Aww would be cute to see shirts on you kitties for just one pic.

    ReplyDelete