Along Comes Frazier

We weren't looking for another cat. We were at the Theoretically Ideal Cat Number: three. And then, as it's happened so many times before, serendipity blew through and introduced a little gentleman who needed a home -- our home.

So, friends, we present Frazier. He's a noble successor to Willie, Sarah, Bill, and Muko. And a fine housemate for Smoky, Jimmy, and Lily. He's whispering about the adventure that's taking him from Rescue Kid to Prince of Relaxation. (I'm listening and transcribing.)

Hope you enjoy...


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Basket o' Fun

The hardest part is figuring out what to do first. I can pick out a toy (the rolling ones are best, but the wrestling ones are growing on me), I can stick my head in the basket just because it's there, or I can play with the catnip-filled mat. Decisions, decisions.

If I time my playing appropriately, I might lure Jimmy or Lily into my games. And then we can can engage in The Tour de Cats, where Stage One is straight-up speed trials and Stage Two adds stair work.

Jimmy and I are taking up Greco-Roman Cat Wrestling, as well. We should probably use the mat for that, but did I mention it's filled with catnip? I land on it with intentions of total domination, and next thing I know I'm drowsy and have the munchies. Which reminds me... I haven't snacked for awhile. Kitchen time.

Later, gators.

2 comments:

  1. Straight-up speed trials. Love it. Glad you've been playing with the toys and your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I'll get video of Frazier in action. Whenever I've tried, he doesn't cooperate -- typical cat!

    ReplyDelete